Tuesday 17 December 2013

World of Warcraft stuff!!

Hello everyone, as you know a new expansion has been announced, Warlords of Draenor!

They've made a HUGE mistake in this new expansion (Release date has not been announced yet) The new level is going to be 100, I thought they would be smart and just keep it as 90 or go to 95!

A Free 90...many will just choose a class that is OP in the Expansion and won't even learn about it... theres a point to leveling, to learn what spec and class you're playing!! You do only get one 90, which I'm glad about...

The Garrison, I don't think it's such a bad idea to be honest, I've always wanted to be able to own houses, build them, furnish them! So, basically I'm loving the idea of the Garrison.

So, the recent patch made it that you could MAIL heirlooms cross-realm, pretty handy, but what they're doing in the new Expansion is that they're putting Heirlooms into your spell book, it'll be like spells..
You make a new character, go into your spell book, and just drag it onto your character (I'm assuming it'll be like that) I guess it'll be much better! Though, what happens if you can have a set of heirlooms, like tank heirlooms, on one character and you want to level another tank, do you have to go onto the character with the tank heirlooms already on and put them back? or can you have the same heirloom on two different characters?! Hope they say something about that...


This is just my opinion on everything I have read so far on the new Expansion Warlords of Draenor, in my opinion, this isn't an Expansion, this is just a patch! Upgrading and adding new things...
I honestly can't wait till the Garrison and the Spell Book heirlooms thing... but everything else I'm not really looking forward to...


1 comment:

  1. Well said, Mara...I'm looking forward to a few things in the xpac but, like you, the free 90 is a bad idea. Am REALLY glad they haven't made another huge mistake by introducing another stupid race like panda's again! lol

    ReplyDelete