Saturday 8 March 2014

Random stuff/WoW things

Hey guys!! So I haven't done a post in awhile, I know. But I'm gonna try and do more, this one is just about random stuff and if I remember WoW will be mentioned!!

It's been a good year so far, been having a GREAT time at my new school, had a surfing day two weeks ago, I nearly drowned but I got back up and went into the water, stayed in the shallow end so that wouldn't happen and I wouldn't lose my Sunglasses so easily. I didn't stand up, but I knelt which I was happy about... we played a few games on the beach while we waited for our turn, water wasn't too cold, swallowed quite a lot of salt water and some of it got into my eyes because I was stupid enough to open my eyes when I get pushed under water. But altogether it was fantastic, I recommend surfing to all of you!! I didn't want too because, I was of course scared, but I did it anyway because I had never gone surfing and I can't say it's bad or good if I have never done it!

My brother got a job recently, his first job, he went for the interview, then he got there the next day and was let off after 2 and a half hours, why? The boss said that he was too WHITE. WHAT THE HELL?! They gave him $50 dollars in hand, he had cut his finger because they didn't show him how to use the butcher knife. Are they stupid or something?? I was just outraged.

More posts coming up!! Also, I didn't want to make two blogs but have decided to have a 'story' blog I guess you could call it, I will link it on here when it's up and running, am super excited. It'll have stories, or books or stuff like that on it that I create. They won't be descriptive, or whatever it'll be just simple. I want to post them because I feel like it and I can!!

Okay, on to the WoW things. (For those who don't know what WoW stands for, It stands for World of Warcraft) I found out that they are taking out pointless heals, such as heal (Priests) Holy Light (Paladins) Nourish (Druids) Healing Wave (Shamans) and so on... though they are making Greater Healing Wave (Shamans again) just Healing Wave, which is retarded.

They are increasing the health a bit more to 50k instead of 30k and so on, if you pre order WoD you get a 90 instantly as you pre order which is stupid. They are trying to go back to Vanilla and even worse. They won't make it entirely back to Vanilla because it's highly impossible. They are trying to fix there mistakes but all they're doing is making even more mistakes. They're going to lose even more players, and of course more will join and they will like it most likely because they'll be WoD noobs and not know what it was like back then.

Blizzard is just stupid as hell!!
 Thanks guys for reading this! Random stuff/WoW Things, Yay!

Question of the Day: Do you think what Blizzard is doing with WoW good?

Say your answer in the comments, and it's quite clear that my answer is a NO! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post, Mara. And no, I think what they've done with wow in the past and what they're doing now is going to lose them even more subs than they've lost already. WoD is just one big patch, not an expac...they're trying to fix all their past mistakes and are, indeed, making even larger ones...what's that old saying? You can't turn back the clock.

    ReplyDelete